10.13.2013

The Pattern of Rain

I was going to write a blog post, but decided before I did I would get out and run in the rain for a minute. The rain here comes somewhat unexpectedly and just drops wet bullets like Heaven's shower. After the crashing thunder and roaring wind (if it's thunder storming), then the sun starts shining and the pour just relaxes into a soothing pattern. As soothing as it can be when you are sitting the in laundry room listening to a washer that may or may not be working right...we are waiting for it to explode honestly. But anyway, I have a feeling that this week is going to be a big week. I have two tests, my new roommate is moving in and I start a bi-term whatever they call it class. And THEN something else is going to happen...I don't know what yet, but something probably will that will throw me off a little more. Hopefully it will be a good something though.


 
after the rain




other pic of campus on Friday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment