10.21.2013

Our God We Cannot Forget

How beautiful is it that we have a God who loves us and we can’t do a thing about it? Isn’t he just great? He’s so very unexpected. Even on the days when you are most frustrated and worn down He appears. Of course, He was always there the whole time but we just fail to really see with our human narrow-mindedness.

At the end of each day, I just step back and look at the bigger picture. Oh how many times do we forget this aspect? Our troubles are temporary. Our pain will not last. These worries are so fleeting, why should I even worry? He knows what I need. Really they're just molding tools God uses to shape us to fit into His bigger picture. He makes me whole and rearranges my broken piece into the shape He wants me to be. And with this, it’s kinda funny how everyday your life looks different.  Different as in what's happening and your perspective and outlook and daily challenges. Mine looks so different…it’s these things that fall into their places. I don’t know if they are exactly in the right places, but they are moving around, and like my life since I got here, always changing.

In the midst of it all though, how many reasons do I have to say thank you? Like a million! It's all amazing, I see God working right before my eyes. It's so beautiful and how can we not have energy and excitement over this?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment