10.19.2013

Break Away the Walls

I'm not sure how this all happened, blog and college and all, but God's using it for something big in His plan, and is helping me to help me figure out how to follow grace. As He's changing me, for some reason it's so much easier to talk about it. And blog about it. I don't know if it's just because I'm excited about it or what. I've always admired those people who could just tell people things about themselves and about their faith. Until recently I felt that it was too private or too close to me to talk about it. Now I see that telling our story is apart of our mission as making disciples, and something we should be excited to tell people about--how God's moving in our lives and what we are struggling through. God just seems to be telling people my story.
 
Oh your cross it changes everything
There my world it begins again with you
Oh your cross its where my hope restarts
A second chance is Heaven's heart
 
Countless second chances we've been given at the cross
Countless second chance we've been given at the cross
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment