10.04.2013

Good Works Alive and Well

Do you know how I know God’s alive and moving? Because He is doing a good work in my friends. As I’ve gotten to know them, and now live with them, I now know their tendencies, sense of humor, their annoying habits and beautiful strengths. I am an incredibly lucky person to have friends that when we go get dinner together, wait for each other to all get there and then rotate who says the blessing. Whether they all "believe and receive" or not, we understand the importance of community and building our friendship in faith. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to be a catalyst that God uses to point these girls towards Him. Lately I have seen them realizing their need for their need and love for God more, whether it be a comment said during a prayer, a brighter smile than usual, or the look on their face during worship, or the laugh I just heard from the next room over (I can tell you exactly whose it is too). It's so good, so, so good to see the need for God learned, realized, displayed and growing.


"And we know that God works for the good of those who love them, those called according to him purpose."
Romans 8:23

 

 "For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10
 
 
"For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose."
Philippians 2:13  
 
 
 
 
Explanations: All 5 of us came from the same town/church/school area, and we are going through this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment