8.20.2013

What I Miss

As with any college journey, homesickness is present, even if its just a bit.

Here are some of the things I miss most:

~Working at the pool. Why, why in the world do I miss this? I have no idea. But I do. A lot.

~I miss knowing where to go when I drive. It took so long to get that knowledge, and I took it for granted.

~Being able to do whatever I want in my room.

~Listening to 93.9 all the time

~My fishies. :( and my kitty. And my puppy. :(

~My family. Just living with familiar people in a familiar environment.

~Getting 9 hours of sleep.


I'm sure I wont miss everything so much once classes start, because right now I feel like I have nothing to do. At home I had karate and church and a to-do list to do over the summer. I know people will say "Enjoy it while you can!" but in all honesty I like some school work.

I still can't wait to go into the library...its SO big! I haven't been in it yet, but as you can probably guess there will be a post about the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment