8.21.2013

How, Not What

So all week my friends (the ones I already know, plus a few new people) and I have been taking advantage of the BCM's welcome freshman activities. Along with the ice cream in the gutter, midnight pancake and tye-dye t-shirts we also attended a bible study. One of the leaders said something that I so needed to hear. We were discussing a freshman topics such as being away from home, dating and major choices. He said it doesn't necessarily matter what you do, but how you do it.

I needed to hear this because not only does coming to college makes you rethink things a bit, but I was wondering if environmental science was what I was supposed to be doing or not.

But now I realize the "how" can be your attitude, actions and ways you glorify God, no matter what you're doing.  I firmly believe God will put you where He wants you (aka story of my life) but to change your "how", it is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment