8.01.2013

The Begining

It's August first. In eighteen days I leave for college. Can you believe it? I never thought I’d be here. Like, ever. Now I sit here looking at my room, with a pile of moving boxes in the corner. 


My first thought: What next? I’ve never done this before.


This step--the one I'm about to take-- is one that I know will change my life.  I look forward to seeing what God has in store for me, even if I feel shakey with fear when I think about  it too much. Each day I grow more and more thankful for those people who support me and simply everything I have. I am so blessed. It's kinda hard to leave it all. I never really thought I would ever say that about Shelbyville, but I did--that's a God thing.

When I get sad about leaving, or excited or nervous or scared , I remember I'm not going alone.
God and I are doing this together.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment