8.23.2013

This Week

Coming to college, even though things haven't even officially started, has blown my mind. It is so different from anything else I've ever experienced. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet--I still feel like I'm at a camp for a week.

I have been bombarded with doubts and insecurities this week, and am emotionally exhausted. The weekend helps a bit to restore what I've lost, and prepare for the future but I'm SO in need of some yoga (Saturday (9:15-10@ Preston center).

I have to believe that God is using this time to do something big. I have to believe that it's for my benefit. I was reading in Luke about Mary, and the angel that told her she was going to have a baby. What I admire about Mary is that she completely denied herself (her reputation, safety, etc., ) for the will of God. That's kind of how I've been feeling. It doesn't matter that I've been out of my comfort zone or really homesick or more than slightly confused. I just have to follow Him wherever He goes.

Thank you all so, so, so, so, much for all of your prayers--I can see them at work. Just keep praying. Please.


"For these slight an momentary troubles are preparing for us an eternal weight of glory
that is beyond measure." 
2 Corinthians 4:17
  
 
And again, my mailing address (just in case anyone needs it ;) 
  
Attn: Rachel Bennett
Gilbert Hall Room 427
1505 College Heights Blvd.
Bowling Green KY, 42101-6731



 
Read the 3d line of this poster...heh heh heh.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment