8.23.2013

The Life of a College Student

The life of a college student is defined by the moment when a Wal-Mart run becomes an event.

It starts with finding the actual place. Bowling Green drivers and Wal-Mart people are not as nice as in Shelbyville. They are when they are n the elevator though.

Anyway, we got inside and a few minutes later it starts raining, then its like hailing and I'm trying to concentrate on what I'm getting and its my first official two-hour away from home grocery shopping experience....whew.

Then we go to target and I bought a lamp, finally :)




 
Me being resourceful!
 
 
"Tell me again why you ran out of meals?"
~By Grumpy Cat

 
The back of my free t-shirt!
 

 
Haven't found a water filter pitcher yet...

 
A stocked pantry. :)

 
 
Yay! There's not just water bottles in it!
 
 
My beautiful new lamp!


My to do list for Saturday:

Starbucks and Bible
Run by wku store
Library
Laundry
Recycling
Subway for lunch/dinner, then save the rest and put it in the fridge
Look for all my classes



No comments:

Post a Comment