8.27.2013

My Friend Carrie

 
Guys, I just really feel like I need to do a shout-out post about my friend Carrie.
Carrie and I have been friends for awhile, and being able to go to college with her has already been an adventure (I couldn't imagine it without her!). She is always there for me, and I for her. We have been through many difficult and trying times, and have grown closer to God and each other because of it. Carrie is the most joyful person I've probably ever meet--I'm so proud of her strength and positive attitude as she overcomes all of the obstacles in her life. Carrie really doesn't even see how beautiful she really is--even though I tell her all of the time! She's definitely a blessing in my life.
 
I'm proud to call her one of my best friends!
 
 
 
Thank you SO much Carrie!!!
 
Love,
 
Rachel
 


No comments:

Post a Comment