8.05.2013

Sufficiency



Sufficiency.

suf·fi·cien·cy
n. pl. suf·fi·cien·cies
1. The condition or quality of being sufficient.
2. An adequate amount or quantity.
3. Adequate means to live in modest comfort.
 
suf•fi•cien•cy 
(səˈfɪʃ ən si) n., pl.  -cies.
1.  The state or fact of being sufficient; adequacy.
2.  A sufficient number or amount; enough.
3.  Adequate provision or supply, esp. of wealth.
 
 
 Isn’t it great to know that our God is sufficient? That He is someone who covers all? All of our short comings, all of our sins, all of our failures, all of our mistakes, all of our less than perfectnessall of us.
 
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."  2 Corinthians 12:9-10

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! I love your blog, and you. Thanks for sharing this verse again, maybe you haven't shared it before but so many people have emailed or messaged it to be in the past month that I forget who did what. It's such a good verse, and I'm really just starting to actually see what it's like to LIVE this verse! Of course I have a lonngg way to go, but it's making more and more sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! you posted on my blog!!! :) and yes, this verse is so so so great!

    ReplyDelete