11.01.2013

Waffle House Happenings

I'm starting to see these things coming together. I'm not sure how, but my life just looks more and more like God has His hands in it. It's not just the big things either, it's the details all the way down to the scheduling and timing of what happens in my day. It's crazy. I underestimate Him so much with all these expectations that I have. Now that I have become more attuned to His presence, I see Him in the people I reconnect with...the people I have bonds with that will never fade away.

One example of this is Waffle House....

My friends Jessie and I have a lot in common. When we figured out that we both go to WKU (we haven't seen each other since freshman year of high school) we decided we needed to catch up. We did this by going to Waffle House at 7:30 in the morning. As a morning person, this is just about the coolest thing that can happen on a Friday when you have no classes. I'm SO excited to go, even if I'm lacking a few hours of sleep. Seriously, a chocolate chip waffle is a pretty good motivator. As I sit here right now typing this, I really want another waffle. I do. Overall though, it's a good place to sit and talk and catch up about the things that are going on. Having a place far away from everything that is so routinely daily just to get out and go and leave and LIVE sometimes is so nice. And having the right person to share it with is necessary too. When these combine, you have a recipe for success and a good time. Although the bottom of my laptop is probably slightly sticky with syrup, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment