11.14.2013

Blown Away

Ever have one of those days where you think you know what's going to happen then BAM! something ten times more wonderful does? Why should we even be surprised? This is the God we serve. Why worry or wonder about anything else?

I was praying really hard the other day just to have energy to face the day. You see, I thought I knew exactly how the day was going to go. I really thought I knew. And that's where I was wrong. Not only did I have enough energy to face the day, but I was blessed the whole entire time. Seriously, I had a great day. This is just one of the millionth times where God has blessed me abundantly and has had a good-humored laugh when He sees me trying to do things myself.

I am proven wrong so much by Him anymore. Honestly, I'm so glad. I'm tired of trying to do it on my own and live up to these expectations that aren't His. He's the only thing I need to face my day.
 
 
"Extol the glory of our God, and worship at his holy mountain; for the Lord our God is holy."
Psalms 99:9
 
 "Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness so that we may receive mercy and find grace in time of need."
Hebrews 4:16

"So we can say with confidence, the Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?"
Hebrews 13:6



No comments:

Post a Comment