11.05.2013

Charged

Sometimes my days are so charged with emotion and so many ups and downs I can't even begin to tell you what my day has even been like. I never really knew that so much could happen in a day, or that it could go so fast and slow at the same time.

With all the things that I'm learning and what I need do to make sure I really learn it, it's a lot. All at once. These people, places, things that are coming up...I'm slightly tired and not exactly sure how to handle all of this. And sometimes even the good things are not always good. There are bright spots, usually moments spent talking to God, or learning some truth/realization or talking with certain people. Then I look at tomorrow. And sometimes that frightens me. How will I keep my eyes on God and things above when I know the business that threatens to consume me when it's not even that day yet? How is that going to work? I think instead of drilling the focus, focus, focus (which is a bit more about me, what I can to do make things better and to focus on Him...that's the problem, the "I" and "me", even if I have good intentions) like I have been for sometime, I need to relax into His presence more and more. And just breathe.

I came across Psalms 19:7. "The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul..." and saw that I need to let that happen. However that may be. I think it's different for every person, but there is a common thread of letting Him be in control of your life, not you. So this brings up the question: What do you need to do to let God revive your soul? The truth is, now matter what condition you're in, you need this. You need Him. Read Psalms 19 if you don't have a place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment