11.10.2013

Bred for Something Different

The more I think about it, the more it seems that I'm being bred for something different.

A path that's especially different from everyone else's. I could go on and on and on with specific examples and such, but it's becoming plainer and plainer every day. I can't even believe some of the things that have happened to me lately--whether good or bad...its all got to be for something. Something BIG. Because God is a BIG God, He has BIG plans. And I'm right smack dab in the middle of them. This also means I'm not sure of what's going on all the time (aka never....) and am somewhat perpetually confused. But that's okay. It's not up to me to figure out the answers to life's biggest questions, just pursue God's will in everything I do, every aspect of my life, and all the while giving glory to Him. This is the purpose of my life.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment