11.12.2013

Lost It

"Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually."
Psalms 105:4

Some days I feel like the post Fire. Some days, I feel as if I 've completely lost it. But reading this verse, I figured it out (as in, it spoke to me really). Seek means to actively search, not just to find. So when the waves are big and look mighty and tall, it's time to just look away from those things and set your heart on finding the Lord. We already know He never leaves us, and that He's always there. Just because we feel one way or another doesn't mean that that's how it is. So push aside your finicky feelings and take a step closer to your Savior, your God. The one whom you love because He first loved you.

At the end of the day, you really just get to see what matters. What truly matters. In the grand scheme of things, we are so little and He is so BIG. His plans for us are made of love.





No comments:

Post a Comment