11.22.2013

Love

Love. Love. Love. Loved. Loved. Loved.

This is what I get to wake up to in the mornings. No matter how scared I am of this week, next week, and all the other things that are happening I know that my God is bigger than me and my worry.

Now to just put this into action.

 I just can't help but notice the change in my mindset here lately. When you trust God, you're trusting that He's already won. Each thing you do for Him is a victory He's already claimed--there is no failure when you're with Him. So going into things with a mindset like that, wow. There goes the worry. Because really, in all reality, what is there to worry about? When you rest in God and understand that He has you, there's a safety found, there's a desire that grows in you to do His will and the knoweldge that it's going to be okay.

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment