11.08.2013

Practice Patience

Oh the random conversations I overhear.

Right now, this is the funniest thing I've ever overheard. I am seriously holding back giggles. But I'm not even going to tell you all what it's about. Sorry. Dang, I seriously want to laugh. Anyway, I haven't been thinking about much lately. I've just been trying to survive. And get better at time management. And try to balance all of the spontaneous impromptu things that I randomly decide to do. Which may or may not be in my best academic interest. But I'm learning. And trying not to slack just because it's the end of the semester. *Sigh.* Oh my.

I just want you all to know that the reason I have such great pictures on my blog is because I am THAT person who has her phone out and is stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, is randomly rearranging something, or is bent over in a weird position trying to get the right angle. So realize the labor of love I go through by taking beautiful pictures of campus and the great outdoors (honestly it doesn't bother me being that person, I don't really care. What does make me upset is when everyone looks a bit grumpy because they miss the beautiful world around us on their way to class, but that's just me).

The more I write though, the more I think about patience. I'm learning what that looks like. And I'm also remembering how hard it is. Sometimes you have to wait a long time for something. There may be a million reasons why, and sometimes I feel as if it's because I'm not ready yet. Or this impatient version of suffering is meant to increase my endurance. I realize this, and that they are good for me. They help me grow. It's just a bit harder to put into practice. In the end though, you finally understand why you waited so long. Why you endured what you did. It also allows you to appreciate how special something or someone is. And how much more fruitful you can be in a certain position if you just wait until you're ready.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment