11.26.2013

I Need You, I Have You

I wonder how I'm going to get through today. It's not so much that I'm lacking sleep (no more than usual...) but I still forget to rest. I pause and take time to spend with my God, which is my priority, but taking care of myself...sometimes I just caught up in all I'm doing and everything I can spontaneously do. But all of what you're doing catches up with you eventually. I woke up this morning and realized how much I wanted to go home. Maybe the coffee is adding to the emotional side of it, but seriously, I'm tired and worn and so blessed in the middle of it all. So, so blessed. These two days here before break have been such a blessing, and they remind me of what I have, and how much God still continues to take care of me.

I know some of you may think that I'm just describing the college life, which is some what true, but being able to manage all of this is a real life lesson that I'm living. Out of this lesson I also get to see me as having a heart of thanksgiving, one that realizes that just simply having these opportunities is amazing in itself.

Every hour we still need Him, and I'm okay with that. We face my days together.

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment