1.11.2014

With an Open Heart

At a church service one day in early January, the topic of new years resolutions came up. As the speaker talked about this in relation to our faith, I told God to break me however He wished. I knew that I did not know how He was going to do this, and part of my knew it would probably hurt--maybe much more than last time He broke me. Turns out it did--but the result was tenfold compared to the last time.

I don't want to ask myself, "What if I had given everything?" No. That's not going to happen. My Lord is my God, and with the gift of salvation He's given me, there's no turning back. He get's my all.

Now that 2014 has rolled around, I get to pick my words oh so carefully again.

With an open heart, I again pray that God will break me for Him this year like never before.





To sum this up, here's a PERFECT song with a lyric video that is just PERFECT. I love it. Check it out.

Any Other Way
Tenth Avenue North

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi1drzYvew

No comments:

Post a Comment