1.05.2014

Surrender Again

Perfect love casts out fear. Perfect love casts out fear. Perfect love casts out fear.

I have to remember this.

It all started with a dream. Often dreams reveal your worries you didn't know you were worrying about. Why on earth would I have this dream when I already told myself that I wasn't going to worry about it? This whole situation is a God thing, that has already been established. It's so much easier when you just give things to God before you even handle them. Which, I thought I did, but now I just have to surrender more and more. All of me. My face, my thoughts, my hope. All of my life. My me, my mindset, my interactions behind the scenes and all that's public. All aspects of my life. Surrender. They are His.


"Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or of the storm that strikes the wicked; for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught."
Proverbs 3:25-26


Sometimes it takes surrendering again.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment