1.25.2014

The Last of My First Winter Break

It's felt like a mini-forever. A very long mini-forever. But it's nearing it's end, so I'm not sure how I feel about it. I just know it's been a long time, and when I go back I'm gonna have to actually do work.

What I'm going to miss:
 
My cat
 
My dog
 
Slow mornings
 
Karate and the people there
 
Reading as much as I have been and actually having time to
 
Being at church with my church family :)

Watching cooking shows
 
Learning how to be a better cook...and no, I don't have the experience that the Chopped people do, and yes, I still need a recipe.
 
Watching Grimm with my brother
 
Being with my youth group
 
Seeing old friends from far, far away
 
Seeing my extended family, if only for the holidays
 
 
 What I have to look forward to:
A new roommate................................?
 
Seeing friends again (Today's new friend becomes tomorrow's family) and making new ones
 
New classes!
 
A hopefully better organized me/routine/better habits...like taking my vitamins...?
 
.....and a bunch of other unknowns....

 
.....but mostly the fact that I am able to see how God is continually at work and changing my life.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment