1.08.2014

Catch Your Breath and Breathe

Today I'm tired. Worn out. It's only 10:56 AM.

It's more than realizing I can't do it on my own, it's about how there's no level or time when I can do it alone--ever.

In my past how did I miss the fact that I was so unable? What did I ignore?  Because some days I just look up and there's so many things all around me. I have to keep my eyes above. Far above.
 
 
"Set your mind on things above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with him in glory"
Colossians3:2-3


The thing is, I fee like our days are like this when we especially need to lean, to breath Him in, in a deeper way than ever before.

 
"If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit."
Galations5:25
 
"But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord my God my refuge, to tell of all your works."
Psalms 73:28


Lord I need you, Oh I need you,                                                         Sing out,                                  
Every hour I need you,                                                                       Lift your voice and cry out,
My one defense, my righteousness,                                                   Awesome is our strong God,
O God, how I need you                                                                      Mighty is our God
Lord I Need You                                                                                Strong God
Chris Tomlin                                                                                      Desperation Band



No matter how many posts I post about this, there will never ever be enough to emphasize this fact. No matter how many times I have to relearn this it will never be enough.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment