6.05.2014

Thinking of Honduras #3 Only a Week of My Life

When something big is coming, sometimes everything else begins to look a lot smaller compared to it. This is what I'm feeling like right now, along with trying to balance every other thing that I do. Which is a lot. There is so much expectation that comes with it all though, which makes life slightly more disorganized.





The thing is, it's only a week of my life. Sure it's another country, but people travel all of the time. However, from my experience, mission trips are times when God reveals things to us that would normally go unseen in daily life. He also uses them to remind us of His power and provision. These trips are a lot of spiritual growth  and action that are much needed, all packed into a week. So yeah, maybe it is only a week. But in special circumstances life looks different and different things happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment