6.16.2014

The Distance to Digest



I have never been hit with a wall so hard as the intense week I've had in Honduras. Looking back on it now, I have to make sure that I remember my memories correctly so I do not over glamorize anything. Sometimes can't even believe I went.
When it all hit me though, I was caught off guard by so many things....it turned out to really be a bigger challenge than I thought.

Now that I'm back the transition is so hard, but an answered prayer is what is getting me through this. What's different is a new mentality created by new experiences and sights. Much of what I'm learning is after digesting what actually happened this past week. So, as I learn things I will pray and continue to post, which may be awhile. I also want to give you all epic pictures :)




No comments:

Post a Comment