6.02.2014

Some Kind of Apprecaition


 
With this post I have struggled with the words to put it together. After many false starts I just decided to write.
It all started when I was outside the other day. I just sat there and let myself soak in the beauty that was around me.
How often do we do this? How often do you do this?
 
Sometimes this stopping and looking feels too indulgent, too good. How can this be? Since when did marveling and tapping into the deep appreciation that we can have become something we don't do that often? Or feels like it's too good?
Too many times I hear "Well, we're only human," and people continue to make it an excuse, all this talk of human limitations!
No, no, no!
 
The more I realize about life, the more I see it is about taking action and going after something, not the wrong thing of course, but doing things to bring about change. Here's a goo summation:

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."
~Bruce Lee
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment