12.09.2013

Strength

I don't have any more strength.


                                                       And that's exactly where He wants me.


All these trials, all these events....maybe that's exactly why I'm going through them, and so many others...to be exactly where He wants me to be. It's moments like these, in the midst of understanding--again--how many times I just don't work. I'm reminded that I can look at my Savior's face and feel like the most beautiful person in the world just because He's in me!

Sometimes it's so hard though, to draw up that courage, that strength to even get through your day. Especially when it's long, oh so long...and you are faced with the same problem over and over and over and you ask God "What are you doing?" and you don't know. You don't know. At all. And it's been happening a lot. Why? What for? What am I missing? I just want what He wants for me....I guess it's just getting there. But I'm so tired. My heart feels sick sometimes from it all. I want to just be able so lean back in His embrace and just release the tension and anger and bad attitude that shake me so much. The thing is, I know in my heart and my head that He's doing something amazing. When you surrender our life and let Him be your king, this is part of what's coming. It's not easy, just worth it. I can not wait until I am already on the other side of this trial to find the joy on His face, to be so far gone, to be lost in Him.


"For this slight and momentary affliction is preparing us for an eternal weight of glory that is beyond measure."
2 Corinthians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment