12.11.2013

Anything Else

Looking at what my life has become, and with winter break coming up, I realize that I don't want to miss anything else. Or what I really mean is that I don't want to miss parts of people's lives. I can't afford to miss that--life is too short, wayyyy too short. I know I'm going to miss the people, the community, how easy it is to go over and see someone and how when you say "living life together" actually means seeing them in the bathroom several times a day.

But breaks come for a reason, for you to rest and restore. The thought of break comes a bit of fear, but so much more excitement and zeal for life and the Lord. With all the new things that I've learned and experienced, I get to put them into practice. And continue praying with a right and steadfast heart. Now's the time to learn how to live with and love people, your community and most of all, Christ.


As much as I hate to say it, it's actually a good thing I won't have so much access to coffee too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment