12.10.2013

Satisfy

Satisfy. That's what I'm learning that He does and all I ever need is His love.

Your love is all I need to live

Satisfy me, Lord, oh
Satisfy me, Lord, oh
Yeah I'm begging You to help me see
You're all I want, You're what I need
Oh satisfy me, Lord


Satisfy
Tenth Avenue North


It may seem like some of my blog posts are slightly bipolar, which they kind of are. I think I've said mentioned that before. But anyway, I've been doing some thinking and working through things and I just am realizing that God is changing my priorities. I never realized that they could be so specific to each person, or that I ever had them in the wrong order. Or how much He would change them. I'm also starting to see how your priorities are lined up has a lot to do with your purpose in life, your you and your future.

He's also reminded me that He's bigger than my circumstances. I know we say this a lot, but it's true. He's consistent when we ourselves along with our world are not. I mean, He's got such a bigger picture and plan in mind......it doesn't matter what we go through........He gave His son for us, nothing we can do really even compares. He satisfies.





No comments:

Post a Comment