12.04.2013

Everything

It's kinda funny to see how every thing comes together some days. How way back in the beginning of the day you ask for something--you pray, you realize, you think. By the time the night falls all the things you've forgotten throughout the day you get to see come to life. Prayers answered. Life lived. And so many blessings bestowed, you can't help but praise the King. Sometimes things just circle around, and it's so neat to see how God has His hand in so many things, everything. His glory is boundless.

"Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds, your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike."
Psalms 36:5-6

"In you O Lord, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me and save me. Be to me a rock of refuge, a strong fortress, to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress."
Psalm 71:1-3


No comments:

Post a Comment