12.15.2013

My Friend Lauren



 

 
 
Lauren and I have been best friends since fifth grade. That long. We've been through the awkward stages of life, joys and loud laughs, multiple moves, changing people and families, times of complete despair, hoping and praying, a few moments of fear, and ultimately a growing faith. I cannot even begin to articulate how much Lauren means to me, she's probably one of the few people that know me best, the one person who I feel really understands the depths of me when I don't even feel like I know myself. I even feel like I know her better than she does sometimes.

We've had good time and bad times and we are so close, awkward moments only happen occasionally. That's pretty close. It's been amazing to see how our friendship has survived moving multiple hours away multiple times, families changing and now going to different schools but existing in the same town and still just being able to pick up where we left off. That is a work of God.

 Her growing faith is the prettiest thing about her, along with her laugh. I am so thankful that she's there for me and cares for so many things that she does. I love her, I love her family and I love our friendship.

Thank you Lauren.






No comments:

Post a Comment