9.07.2013

Centering Your Qi

 
Centering your Qi
(aka "Chi" pronounced Chee)
 
Today was the first Saturday I go to go to yoga with one of my friends. That hour of  focusing on breathing and doing moves was SO relaxing. A normally very tense person, I now feel loose and awake (the awake part might be because we went to Starbucks afterwards).
 
Your Qi is described as your body's natural energy or life force. Now whether or not you put stock into that theory, yoga can at least strengthen your muscles, help you balance and relax your mind and body.
 
 
I think this will become one of my new habits.
 
 
Updates:
In the top right corner of my blog, you can subscribe to my blog by email. So basically instead of stalking my facebook for a link to my blog, you just get an email. However, you may get lots of emails. Just be prepared.
 
Also, in the posts "What I've Learned" and "This Week" I have updated my dorm address to my new one just in case you have the urge to send me letters ;)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment