2.21.2014

When I Find Uncertainty



With some things anymore I just give up before it starts. No longer do I feel I have to have control, or really even want that. My God is enough, as He has clearly shown me lately. Now though, I have found myself again in an uncertain situation. I take a deep breath, think for a second, and for the first time in a long time--maybe the first time ever, who knows?--I just prayed. Maybe it was still tinged with some desperation, but PEACE was the one common theme. God has more than proven Himself to me (not like He has to anyway, you know...), He has gone beyond all that I could imagine, just like He does. This time is no different. Am I still slightly confused and tired of it all? Sure I am. But a verse I read this morning, Psalms 27:8, really allowed me to put things into perspective and is helping me learn patience. Not just normal patience though, the spiritual kind--the spiritual fruit.
 
"Wait for the Lord;
    be strong, and let your heart take courage;
    wait for the Lord!"


Psalms 27:8
 
 Break me down with your mercy
 
My God He's always going to be

Oh your cross, it changes everything

I am not skilled to know what God has willed what God has planned

Peace Rachel, peace, He says to me.

I will wait for Him.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment