2.10.2014

Supplication and Giving Up



Supplication. Asking for something humbly.
Surrender. Giving up all of yourself.

The more I go around and experience life, the more I realize how much it's important for me to surrender. To give Him all of myself. I know I say this a lot, but with all the things of this world vying for my attention, I know that God is the only thing that fills the hole inside of you. Then asking. I always ask for His will to become mine, because that's the only thing I really want and I know I need.

He's the one thing that's bigger than all those weird moments, emotions you feel, days you have, hard circumstances and times of joy.



"This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. Today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalms 118:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment