8.10.2014

The Problem is That Your Soul is Rushed


Double standards exist all throughout our society. One common one especially:

 “You’re important if you are busy. But oh, you can’t do anything because you’re too busy, so you're not important.”
 

What?
 
 
Lies. Lies. Lies.

 
It’s okay to be busy.

The problem is when your soul is rushed.


 Think about it. Do you know the feeling I’m talking about? Do you know when you feel this? It’s a by-product of losing your focus because you let in the pressures of this world get too close to your heart, to your faith.

This next semester at school I am going to do what I need to do, but prevent overwhelming myself. This part is common sense.
 
However, I am going to do what I do, and walk through my day instead of run, making sure that I can still breathe and guard my heart.

 
 

You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of us
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment