7.07.2014

Things I've Recently Learned

This post would be titled Things I Have Learned This May, modeling a monthly post series after one of my favorite authors/bloggers, but it would be published under the month of June, and that would drive me nuts. And by the time I got around to posting this, it's July. But whatever. Anyway, here are some thing's I have recently learned:


1. It takes me approximately five days to devour [not too fast] a whole pan of brownies.


2. I am bad at reading finals schedules (I swear they switched it on me). Long story. Good ending :) And, the harder you study for finals the more likely your grades will be better. Who knew?


3. How to pack--international style. Hint: pack light....(aka just don't bring anything)...


 

4. My parents now have to learn to parent a young adult, not a kid.


5. Mapleline is NOT vanilla. I grabbed the wrong one (mapiline) then wondered why my pancakes turned out brown. Then, the next time I made pancakes I mixed up table spoons with tea spoons, so there was so much of everything...but I got the vanilla right :)


6. My dog likes banana popsicles.



7. God sometimes calls us away from our families. This is true in many different stages of  life, but sometimes it's just as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment