1. It takes me approximately five days to devour [not too fast] a whole pan of brownies.
2. I am bad at reading finals schedules (I swear they switched it on me). Long story. Good ending :) And, the harder you study for finals the more likely your grades will be better. Who knew?
3. How to pack--international style. Hint: pack light....(aka just don't bring anything)...
4. My parents now have to learn to parent a young adult, not a kid.
5. Mapleline is NOT vanilla. I grabbed the wrong one (mapiline) then wondered why my pancakes turned out brown. Then, the next time I made pancakes I mixed up table spoons with tea spoons, so there was so much of everything...but I got the vanilla right :)
6. My dog likes banana popsicles.
7. God sometimes calls us away from our families. This is true in many different stages of life, but sometimes it's just as simple as that.