7.04.2014

It's Seriously Not Even 10 AM

 
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken."
 
Psalms 62:5-6
 

For those days when you accidently take someone's pool shift, but have to chase a frog in the pool, scrub algae, the vacuum keeps loosing it's suction, but there's nothing on the bottom of the pool so you don't know why you're doing this anyway, stress from your other jobs and various commitments and you haven't been getting nearly enough sleep and really just wanted to sleep in (for once--just. once.)


.......and it's not even ten in the morning.


God gave me this verse toady and I am trying my best to live it. For those of you who like prayer, I could use some in the area of rest.








No comments:

Post a Comment