1.21.2015

Going Back.......


Today is the day that I go back to school. Classes don't start for awhile, but there are some things that I need to do.

It's a day of mixed emotions. Being at home for a long time makes everything seem really far away, yet I know how much I do love my school and life in Bowling Green. Anyway, it is just one of those times in which I again ask God for the strength to simply face what I have to do--where I am called to be--not to mention packing up my stuff. The Lord is one who has great plans for me, and for you. He will not let us leave His wonderful care, because He is the ultimate One Who Loves. Time is short, and I will not waste it by not talking to Him.






"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord. 
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are my ways higher than your ways 
and my thoughts than your thoughts." 

Isaiah 55:8







No comments:

Post a Comment