4.30.2014

Victory

Sometimes my heart just breaks when I'm in class.  All these people with all these views....they just don't know what they believe, even if they say they do...I don't know, todays class was just discouraging. But it's times like these that even though my heart feels heavy with hurt for these people, I have to hold my hand up and remember the victory that we already have in Christ.

"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57
 
 
AND THEN--I see an answer to my prayer. Something that went above and beyond all that I could ever think of. I am just SO blown away.
 
When you begin to pray circles around specific things, you begin to see results. When that happens, you wonder why you even doubt, and are reminded about how GOOD your God is! 
 
 
I don't know about you, but my God is very, very good.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment