4.03.2014

Input and Output

Well, well, well.


It just clicks sometimes, doesn't it?

This discontent I had been feeling now makes sense. With all the inpouring I have been receiving from so many people and so much time spent with them in the Word, I felt limited in my outpouring. In Princeton and at Dnows, I simply have a week or weekend  just to give back and share what I was learning and give apart of me to others. Now that I'm back, I have to be able to translate that into my daily, daily, life.

I really like being surprised by God and what He does with this. What He puts in my life, and what He reveals to me--the things that are already there right in front of me.

What I've learned to do more is expect. Expect results because God shows up. In so many way, at so many times, the whole world is subject to Him (Philippians 3:20-21)


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment