2.19.2015

Snowed In




I am officially snowed in. I don't have classes allllll week. Which is good--everyone needs a break, but I also don't have a lot of homework. So what do I do?

I go and scrape the snow off my car. My poor car. So much snow. Normally, it just takes a ice scraper and a pair of gloves. This time though, I have those things and a broom accompanying me.

Taking the time to do this gave me some time to think, as well as work off a bit of frustration.

God has asked me to do some hard things this weekend. There's a lot going on at once.
Thoughts like "How can He--a good God--ask me to do so much?" ran through my head.
Of course, that one voice in my head reminds me that there is a cost to following Christ, and sometimes it gets bigger than you've ever experienced before. It also reminds me of the sacrifice Christ made--this weekend is really the least I can do because of the Grace that I have.

Hopefully, the snow can help put things into perspective for you, because now I'm realizing that's probably one of the reasons snow exists. It makes you ask yourself what's really important.








1 comment:

  1. Snow is great and now I know what you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete