11.03.2014

The More Epic Truth About Listening

 
 
 
I'm starting to think that the reason people don't tell me some things is because they didn't know them in the first place. That would explain a lot.
 
 
Anyway, what I'm learning is that listening is a bit more of an in depth concept that I once thought. Everyone's like "I know it's hard--but just listen and be quiet and God will speak to your heart!".
 
I tried that. It didn't work. What was I doing wrong?
Maybe it was the fact that I was sitting back, expecting while all the while not giving anything, not being humble.
 
Not having faith.
 
 
What if this was more of your approach:
 
Listening, plus having faith.
Listening, plus being humble.
Listening, plus wanting and waiting.
 
 
 
Listening.
Maybe it's a little more than you thought?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment