3.22.2015

So Much in One Week...



Here's a video of the excitement that a beach reach team had about pancakes...they totally got us pumped in the early morning hours after our late night.

Here's a few other things that I learned....













We are already equipped with your individual personal story, the God breathed Word, Jesus's greatness, faith and our family of faith.

People have to have practice to become better leaders. Let them practice. 

Always take your camera with you. If you don't have time to take pictures, make time.

It takes effort to serve.

Sometimes people don't want to talk to you, even if you are trying to tell them something important. And sometimes, there is only so much you can do about it.  

I could not go on a trip like this, as intense as it is, if I had not had mentors in my life that fostered the love of God and reaching people in me. 

Sometimes less is more. Your task and work is to reach out, but you have to be aware that there are other things that you may need to do first.

Understanding your own personal sin is key to getting to your next step in your walk of faith and having a more accurate understanding of God's great Grace. Who knew understanding the bad could help you so much? Usually we simply focus all on the good, whether it be ours or God's.

Sometimes it is simply your job to focus on being a friend with the right intentions.

You have to be able to communicate your genuineness for people to truly listen.

My prayer is often more "I believe, sweet Jesus, help my unbelief!". 


All in all, it was a trip where many souls were saved, and mine was in a way too--for I have been saved from myself and my selfish heart with the glorious protection of Christ Jesus my Lord!













No comments:

Post a Comment